24 April 2011

This is why I don't blog...

It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I posted to this blog. I'm already slacking! haha! There hasn't been much going on around here worthy of blogging. I have taken photos of a few recipes, including one I totally bombed, but I haven't gotten around to uploading them from my memory card, though. Hopefully I'll have time to do that this week.

Meanwhile....you should totally check out these recipes:

Tiramisu on Give Peas a Chance
Penne a la Betsy on PW
Blueberry French Toast (baked)
Strawberry Whipped Sensation
Luscious Slush Punch
Homemade Snickers Bars
Cheesecake Brownies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies on Smitten Kitchen
Cranberry Cheesecake Pie
Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Banana Bread on Half Assed Kitchen
BBQ Crackers on Patio Daddio
Waffles on Give Peas a Chance
Shepherd's Pie on Hillbilly Housewife
Soft Pretzels on Smitten Kitchen
Phyllo Cigars on Give Peas a Chance (seriously, try these, if you don't try anything else on this list!)
Cashew Chicken on Tasty Kitchen
Pig Candy on Patio Daddio


Ok, that should be enough to keep ya busy for a while! :) Hope everyone has a happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment