22 February 2012

Freezer Inventory

I'm so tired of things toppling out at me when I open my freezer door! Upon catching a round roast that I didn't even realize I had to the toe a bit ago, I thought I'd take a quick inventory.

6 1-lb bags Broccoli Florets
1 3-lb bag Broccoli Florets
2 1-lb bag SW Mix Veggies
1/2 of a 3-lb bag of Stir Fry Mix Veggies
1/2 of a 3-lb bag of Crinkle Cut French Fries
9 3/4-lb packages of Hamburger
5 1-lb packages of various Steaks
2 packages of 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 2 lb package of Stir Fry Cut Pork Strips
1 10-lb bag of Ice
4 haphazard Otter Pops from last summer
1 misplaced Fudgecicle from last summer
2 wayward Lemonade Fruit Bars from last summer
4 Totinos Pizzas
1 jar of Yeast
1 box of Baking Soda

(Oh, and the round roast went into my fridge for tomorrow's crockpot dinner!)

Is it any wonder why things jump out at me when I open the door? I NEEEEEED a chest freezer. No idea where I'd PUT one, and I fear for the things I'd lose in it...but....

No comments:

Post a Comment